Micro Niches Finder
Ten Tips to Improve Website Rankings
Sponsored LinksThe Niche Blogger
There are many things you can do which will help improve your website rankings in the search engine results pages. And naturally with improved rankings you will also increase the amount of traffic you get from search engine users too.
1. Choose a keyword rich, on topic domain name. The closer your domain is to the primary keyword phrase of your website, the more easily you will be able to rank for that phrase.
2. Create a useful, on topic website. Whether you sell products, offer a service, or just provide information, be sure to stay focused on the topic at hand, and create content which will help visitors find what they are looking for.
3. Use relevant keywords in the page titles and content. Researching popular keywords for your topic will allow you to know which words and phrases most people use when they are looking for content on that particular topic. Using those keywords and phrases in your page titles as well as the content on the page will help the search engines rank your page for them, and that will lead visitors to your website more readily.
4. Create good meta data for each page of your website. Meta data appears in the <head> section of an HTML document. Take time to provide meaningful entries for both the <title> tag and meta description on each page. By including this data the search engines will be able to more easily determine what your page is about and what keywords it should be ranked for.
5. Create keyword rich anchor text links within your site - i.e. internal links - to make navigating around very easy for visitors, and to make indexing much easier for search engine spiders.
6. Strive to get as many keyword rich anchor text links from other websites and domain names as possible - particularly those which are related in topic to your own website. The more links you have to your website from others, the more important and relevant the search engines will judge your website to be.
7. Acquire and create deep links to your website. Most websites are made up of more than just the home page, thus it looks more natural to have some links leading to specific sections, areas, and individual pages on your website.
8. Make it easy for visitors to use your website. If you sell products, be sure the order buttons are easy to find and there is plenty of information about how your ordering and delivery process works. If you are providing information, be sure it is organized logically. Test and retest new pages, all links on or to a page, order buttons and everything else to be sure it is all working properly. When checking the functionality of your website, make sure to test it in multiple browsers because sometimes things work differently from one to another. A service like Browsershots can also prove useful for website testing.
9. Make it easy for search engine spiders to crawl your website. If you have everything in Flash or Java, the search engines will not be able to read the content or follow any links. To get the best results from search engines, make sure you have plenty of descriptive text and links to each public page of your website.
10. Monitor your website ranking and traffic statistics, but don't obsess over them. By regularly checking your website traffic statistics you will be able to gather more keywords, phrases and topics to use for new content creation to grow your website. Check your website rankings once or twice each month to see how you are progressing, but realize that it can take time to rise to the top, and make adjustments as needed.
View all Micro Niche Videos
|© 2007 - 2017 micronichesfinder.com - All Rights Reserved - See Terms and Conditions|